Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a Minute...in June.

Lots of bloggers have been jumping on the "Just a Minute" train...
and I didn't want miss out on the fun.

*****

Reading...the play Love Letters, by AR Gurney. I've read it about 7 times now, and I seem to revisit it every summer. It's beautiful, and heart-wrenching, and restores my faith in relationships (friendship and otherwise.)
Watching...Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List and old episodes of Laguna Beach. It's summertime...I'm allowed to watch shitty TV. (And you know you love it, too!)
Listening to...lotssss of classic rock. Mainly The Stones, Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, Creedence Clearwater, The Doors, and The Who.
Eating...fresh berries, yogurt, cheese, and gelato.
Drinking...chardonnay outside in the sunshine.
Loving...living on the water, bike rides, bleach denim shirts, & Mariella Mosthof.
Wanting...the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

it's okay! we all secretly love shitty reality tv. chardonnay in the sunshine sounds like perfection.

xoxo